Scholarships and Grants
FEU Institute of Technology, with the support of our academic partners, provides financial assistance by offering various scholarship programs to deserving and qualified students who have the desire to continue their education in the undergraduate level.
Below is a list of our requirements for the different kinds of scholarship:
President’s Scholarship Requirements
- High school graduate with honors.
- High School Report Card (Form 138).
- Academic Excellence Award Certificate from HS Principal/Registrar indicating the student’s rank among graduating batch.
Entrance Merit Scholarship Requirements
- A 90-94% or 95-99% result in the College Admission Test.
- High School Report Card (Form 138) with a GWA of at least 85%.
FEU Tech/SM Foundation Scholarship Requirements
- A weighted average of at least 85% during 4th year high school.
- 80% grade in Math and Science.
- Graduates of public schools in Manila, Cavite, Cebu, and Iloilo.
- Parents’ combined annual income must not exceed P100,000.00.
Academic Scholarship Requirements
- Must be an existing or enrolled FEU Tech student.
- Must have a TGPA of at least 3.4 and with no individual grades lower than 2.0.
FEU Tech/Megaworld Scholarship Requirements
- Fourth year high school report card with a final average of at least 85% or its equivalent with no failing grade in any subject
- No grade below 80% in any subject.
- Certification that student belongs to upper 10% of graduating batch.
- Parents’ combined annual income must not exceed P300,000.00.
Elite Academic Scholarship Requirements
- Graduate of any science senior high schools.
- Passed the FEU Tech Entrance Examination
- Must maintain a CGPA of 2.5 or higher (for Freshmen SN 2016 and above).
Financial Assistance Scholarship Requirements
- High school graduate of any school from the National Capital Region.
- Parents must have combined annual income of not more than Php150,000.00.
- Average high school grade of at least 88% or above in Math, Science, and English plus GWA of 88% or higher.
- Grades in all other subjects taken during 4th year high school must at least be 80% or above.
Transferee Scholarship Requirements
- Should pass the FEU Tech College Admission test (CAT).
- Must have enrolled and completed the following number of units in the preceding term, which will be the basis of the GPA computation (depending on school calendar format):
- Semester -18 units
- Trimester -15 units
- Quadmester -12 units
- This grant is applicable for one (1) term only. Should the transferee wish to continue as a scholar, he/she should apply for the Academic Scholarship. (Please refer to Academic Scholarship for details.)
Cultural Group Members Scholarship Requirements
- New students must pass the College Admission Test.
- Existing and new students must pass the auditions for training as certified by the Artistic Director of FEU Manila.
- They must maintain a TGPA of 2.5 or better and no failing marks in all subjects.
What Are the Procedures to Apply for Scholarship?
- Secure application form from the Admission’s Office.
- Submit the accomplished form together with the required documents to the Admission’s Office.
- Follow up the status of scholarship application at the Registrar’s Office.