Scholarship Tagging Procedures
ELITE ACADEMIC/PRESIDENTS/FINANCIAL SCHOLARS
- Current grantees of the above scholarships shall be automatically tagged provided that they:
The requirement for Student Assistance hours for Elite and Financial scholars will be deferred temporarily as classes will be held online. For those who have yet to complete their hours, you may finish your requirements when the quarantine has been fully lifted and once regular classes and operations resume.
- meet their respective scholarship grants’academic requirements and
- have no derogatory records with the Discipline Unit
- Scholars must email their request for tagging to email@example.com
- FEU Tech will furnish Megaworld a copy of your Informative Copy of Transcript of Records (ICTOR) for evaluation purposes. Your tagging will be processed upon receipt of the emailed approval from Megaworld.
Scholars need to send a scanned copy of their Letter of Endorsement from the SM Scholarship Foundation.
ACADEMIC SCHOLARS & NEW APPLICANTS
- All applicants for Academic Scholarship must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing their intention to apply for the specific scholarship.
Please include the following details:
- Student Number
- Scholarship applied for
- Copy of your school ID
- Copy furnish email@example.com in your email for clearance purposes.
RAMON S. ANG • GOKONGWEI BROTHERS • AFPEBSO SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATIONS
Ramon S. Ang and Gokongwei Brothers scholars must notify the Registrar’s Office via email and copy furnish firstname.lastname@example.org on their request for continuance of scholarship. We will be sending a report of your grades to your benefactors.